Monday, December 25, 2006

D C Cabbie

That mad cabbie who writes the greatest blog tagged me with a P.
10 Of the best beginning with P

1 Peace. I wish that you polaticans would shoot each other instead of killing kids(forgive spelling).

2 Passion, Remember you can't have it without Pain 1 0z pasion= 1 lb. pain.

3 Pretty girls, like Brazilians are the best looking people in the world (Ethopians too). Not that we can leave out the Poles,Latvians, Estonians. Lithuanians,Chechs,Slovaks and all the EU.

4 Porsche. Not that I would ever buy one, but they are super.

5 Photography I love to see photographs. The chance ones which made a fortune. I know a guy in Madrid who bought an appartment on 4 phopographs. The panoramic ones,like in National Geographric and the portraits which allmost expose the persons soul.

6 Pooch. My dog and personal trainer, who makes sure I take a walk every day rain or shine.

7 Please and thank you. It costs nothing and it shows people that you have been brought up properly.

8 Plants, (my wifes comment) Without them we could not eat or have air to breathe.

9 Passengers. who need taxis every day.

10 Pals, 2 legged and 4 legged male and female they are what makes the world go around
without frends what is there?.

Why limit it to 10

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:02 AM

    Great list John, I agree with beauty of Brazilian and Ethiopian women!

    Thanks for playing and have the best new year ever!

    ReplyDelete