Thursday, January 15, 2009

250 years


250 years.
If one is good think of what twocan do.
Roy has stolen my thunder. I had taken this photo before it was published on his site honest.


Full marks if you know where this bar is.

Guinness is 250 years old this year 1759 (one minute to 6) to 2009.
Kidding to one side The brewery is the most visited tourist site in Ireland.

Coca-cola. Gillette and Guinness are the top 3 brands in the world, no mean feat.

While we suffer the waves of the storm which is caused by the economics which prevail at present. out government are in Japan.

I do business in Japan too.

My account was down ,so I contacted Julie,

She had left the company....Not all lost I got reply..

Dear John

How are you doing today?

Thank you for your email and for the trouble that your undermentioned concern brought up for you then we are very sorry. Moreover, you may review and try your log in details below as what registered in your account and if you still have other concerns just flag me up.

(details taken out)

We want you to always remember that we are here to serve you with unrelenting passion to meet your expectations with our services. Please feel free to give me a call at (81) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or send me an email using my personal email address below, and I will take good care of the rest for you.

Thank you so much for choosing xxxx Japan. We truly treasure your business and hope this experience has been a great one!

Warm regards,
Kirby
Account Manager


Well how could I ignore unrelenting passion!!!!!!!!!!!

Surly the Irish Better Business Board could learn from this.

Kirby I would be happy if you knew what I was talking about.

"Driver I want to go home"
"What dy ya mean ya don't knoe where I live, I'm going to tell the regulator about you....."

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. They tell you a suburb and you drive them there, making the turns because there's only one best way in, and when you get to thepoint where you need more information, like an address or some guidance, they can't understand why you've stopped.

    Not only are cabdrivers expected to know every tuppeny street in the big city, we also know who lives in every house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Brewery Bar jut behind Bond Street? Don't know the street name the pub is actually on! Half marks maybe? I think I saw it only for the first time the other day when I was getting my fire extinguisher in the motor factors on Bond street.

    ReplyDelete