Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thank my sweet God.

My life wil return to normal next week. DV
I can't tell you what was happening but it all worked out in the end.
All I can say for sure is it is a complete wonder to me that there are not a lot more headcases wandering the streets of Dublin, after what I encountered.

Think about this "Instant penis enlarger on ebay €50. The bastards sent me a magnafying glass."
Your joke for today.

Look I will be back soon.
But if you realy want to hear somehing really great about taxis?. Click on "Save the yellow cabs" Its on the right hand side of this blog. Yes moron you wil need sound to hear it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it all worked out, look forward to your return..all the best, Cheers. ~Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:28 PM

    Later on, among the continued practice ending up will continue to be
    auxiliary accustomed burning the various chords. Then you can quickly and easily figure out
    how to play any chord in any key on the spot, whether you've memorized that specific chord or not. The last type of chords we will discuss in this article are spread voicings.

    Check out my homepage; piano chords and tabs for songs

    ReplyDelete