Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I Hit the milion and some more

Sadly it was not the Lotto but the blog.
I knew it was coming up/9999!!! then it flipped to 1 million and 684 just like that.
My oldest boy who knows IT explains to me that the counter has been changed a few times, so I hit it ling ago.
Folks I thank you one and all, that guy in Tokyo, in Moscow, The folks in Poland  UK and Russia and in the USA my biggest audience.
When I started this it was just to let off steam, nothing more.
Then when I got more into it I found out that there was more to driving a taxi than just taking a person from A to B.
Something bigger started to happen.
So now I am working hard on a book.
By Christmas I promise.

Lets hope you are not in it!!

Thank you one and all again

2 comments:

  1. You better put me into that book lol hows it going John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    เลข ลาว

    ReplyDelete