Sunday, March 04, 2018

Cabin fever leads to Lidl distruction and looting



Clontarf Castle

Time to get the shovel


Meanwhile in Brazil.Wish I was there too

I went out and I worked and it was like what Christmas used to be like.
One jumping out another one in.
The only problem I had was when I ran into a snow drift and the snow lodged under the car.
When I went to reverse the front wheels had lifted off the ground.
So we had to scoop the snow from under the car !!
But a few drivers put in a 16 hour day slept for 5 hours and another 16 hour day.
Next thing is "Crash Bang Wallop" and they are out of action and all the money they made will be gone.
People wanting to be brought to and from the airport was mad. Surely the website would say no!

Things got rough over in Tallagh, this is an iffy area at the best of times, so the spark hit the powder keg and riots took place. Looting started and then they destroyed a Lidl store.
Now they have to go many miles to pick up the groceries.

I am still thinking about the 26 year old girl who died from cancer last week.
I hope her mother and sister have been taken care of.
Such a tragedy, a young life gone.
You could understand her not worrying her parents.
Then it was too late when they heard the news.

Her friend who was in the taxi had a problem with her credit card payment.
I told her to put the money to good use and give it to the Brazilians mother.
I asked MyTaxi to refund me the 12% at least.
They came up trumps and refunded the entire amount. 
Fair play. 

 



They restored order after a few hours with the help of the army

No Bread !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment